|Design||Two way. Phase linear wide dispersion design. Sealed closed cabinet for the best transient response. No noise from a bass reflex port.|
|Drive Units||Tweeter: Bespoke Wavecor 22 mm. Wide dispersion. Textile membrane. Foam cover around the dome of the tweeter absorbs diffractions and gives a smoother response.
Woofer: Special developed Wavecor woofer 5 3/4 inch 146 mm frame.
Excellent mid range performance due to a new wowen and optimized glass fibre cone design. Fibre Glass Cone.
– Rigid steel chassis with extensive venting for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
– Vented center pole with dual flares for reduced noise level at large cone excursions
– Heavy-duty fiber glass voice coil former to reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
– Large motor structure for better control and power handling
– Built-in alu field-stabilizing ring for reduced distortion at high levels
– Low-loss suspension (high Qm) for better reproduction of details and dynamics
– Black plated motor parts for better heat transfer to the surrounding air
– Conex spider for better durability under extreme conditions
|Frequency response||Typically 45 – 20.000 Hz in room, -6dB at 65 Hz in an anechoic chamber
Measurements done by the experienced reviewer Paul Messenger showed bass down to 32 Hz in his room.
|Comments||These loudspeakers are developed to work really well close to walls|
|Crossover||The phase linear 6dB/octave custom-made crossover uses a Mundorf polypropylene capacitor and an air core coil. It delivers a fine 3D soundstage.|
|Amplifier requirements||25 – 150W / 4 Ohm Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 86 dB Impedance 4Ω|
Välkommen in på en kaffe
Hificonsult är en av landets största butiker för bättre hifi-utrustning